1. A Plant Based Diet has been proven to reduce or reverse the risk of deadly diseases, including heart disease, diabetes & certain cancers.
2. A Vegan diet contains ZERO cholesterol.
3. 16 times more fossil fuels are needed to create one steak than to produce a plate of broccoli, eggplant, cauliflower & rice.
4. Cows expel methane, a greenhouse gas that is 23 times more potent than CO2.
5. Vegans live an average of 8 years longer than meat eaters.
6. Vegans require less pharmaceutical drugs than meat eaters.
7. Without a “Dairy industry”, there would no longer be a “Veal industry”.
8. Most meat served in America comes from Factory Farms, where animals are pumped with steroids, antibiotics and other harmful toxins, which end up in your body!
9. As meat production and consumption rises, so do cancer rates.
10. Last but certainly not least, animals on factory farms are raised under the cruelest of conditions. Debeaking, defeathering and scalding alive, are common practices with birds. Cows and pigs are are raised in such an inhumane nature, that it torture, plain & simple. Put into fewer words… #10 should simply say, “Eating meat is unethical”.