A friend recently shared this tasty & simple recipe for homemade granola. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
3 cups rolled oats
3/4 cup agave
4 Tbsp. water
1.5 tsp. almond extract
1/2 cup soy nuts
1/2 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup sesame seeds
1 cup mixed dried fruit
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place oats on 2 cookie sheets. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring twice.
2. In a large bowl combine agave, water, & almond extract. Add toasted oats, soy nuts, wheat germ, sesame seeds, and stir to coat well.
3. Spread oat mixture again on 2 cookie sheets and bake for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
5. Transfer to larger bowl & stir in dried fruits & raisins.
6. Store at room temperature in tightly covered container for up to 1 month.
Makes 18 1/2 cup servings.